FoundPress recently asked all its spring 2011 writers for responses to five questions, for the magazine’s blog. Here’s what FP asked me (paraphrased):
1) What can you tell us about the origins of Addresses?
2) Your story is set in the 1960s but still feels contemporary. Did you deliberately try to make it so?
3) What’s the role of literature in social action?
4) What are the advantages and challenges of writing short fiction?
5) What excites you most about online/digital storytelling?
For my responses, go to http://foundpress.com/blog/?p=149
Answers from Danny Goldman, Kirsty Logan, and Lana Storey, the other contributors to the first issue of FoundPress, will appear on the blog soon.